Falmouth to Royal Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta
Media Management and mass international, national and local coverage of the major Falmouth Festival achieved before, during and after the event with broadcast, print and online media including BBC TV and Radio, ITV, The Times, The Guardian, The Mirror, The Telegraph, The Independent, Coast, Discover Britain and Classic Boat magazines - working alongside colleagues at Visit Cornwall and Excess Energy.
Fowey Festival – promotion work (with Visit Cornwall and Excess Energy) with features and listings across all local and national broad-sheets and tabloids, BBC Radio 4’s Today Programme, ITV Westcountry and magazines including Country Living, Country Life, Coast, Country Homes and Interiors, SAGA and Readers’ Digest and Flybe Uncovered inflight magazine.
Cornwall International Male Voice Choral Festival 2013, 2015 and working on 2017 – promotion and media management with widespread coverage, as above, also including The Australian Times, The Times, SAGA and Lufthansa inflight magazine.
· Olympic Torch Relay, Day 1 Cornwall - Project lead (working with Cornwall Development Company and the Excess Energy team) for “Cornwall Celebrates” - national/international Media Management in the run up, during and after Day 1 of Olympic Torch Relay – liaising with Cornwall Development Company, Cornwall Council, the London Organising Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) and cross-sector business partners. This has added a wide-ranging collection of personal media relations from across the world to an already impressive contacts’ list.
· Media Management – including (for example with The Falmouth to Royal Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta and the Olympic Torch Relay) arranging detailed pre-event filming schedules and full event coordination for companies from BBC network, ITV and SKY to broadcasters from Japan and China and international agencies including Reuters and the Press Association.
· “Celebrate Cornwall” - preparing the way for Torch Relay and beyond with messaging, business links and tool-kits to raise outside perceptions of Cornwall as a place to do business – working with Cornwall Development Company and partners.
BB Krowji - raising the profile of the nationally acclaimed Krowji creative hub during a major £3.7 development on the site which has seen it's workspace and studios for artists and the creative industries more than double in size.
Beside the Wave – on-going project work with Cornwall’s leading gallery for contemporary land and sea-scapes - including the 2015 launch of Beside the Wave London in Primrose Hill. Includes coverage in The Observer for “100 Years of Impressionism” and Country Life and The Times for “Miniatures – A Million Brushstrokes”.
· Budock Vean Hotel - on-going work promoting Cornwall’s finest country house hotel, linking in wherever appropriate with other organisations like Koru Kayaking, Elemental UK and Camel Valley vineyard which cross-fertilise and add value to an offer. Recent coverage includes Coast Magazine, Discover Britain, Country Life, The Sunday Mirror, Sunday Times Travel, The Mail on Sunday and The Sun.
MyMylor Yacht Harbour - work on both the marine and leisure sides of this thriving harbour with recent coverage in The Independent, Metro, All at Sea and the Sunday Times.
· Trelowarren Estate – on-going promotion of one of the first creators of holiday accommodation in the UK to embrace the concept of “eco” tourism – from the fabric and design of their cottages to the vast biomass boiler which uses waste and coppiced wood from the estate to heat all facilities. Coverage includes Country Life and the Mail on Sunday, France 5’s TV travel show “Echappees Belles” and Ireland AM on TV3.
· Holiday Cornwall – on-going promotion of idyllic houses and cottages, mainly around Helford River with recent coverage in Sunday Times Travel and Mail on Sunday. Also linking with like-minded companies including Helford River Boats, Cornwall Gig Clubs, The Ferry Boat Inn, The Cove and The Shipwrights Inn.
· Murrell Associates - work with the corporate and renewables legal experts – including international promotion of UK’s first large-scale solar farm at Trefullock Moor near Newquay – working with German renewable energy specialists Kronos Solar, HEP Capital and contractors Bosch.
· Duchy Health Charity – pioneering charity supporting projects which promote the health and well-being of the people of Cornwall – projects include gaining national publicity for their work with mental health experts and their commissioning of film by international film-maker Ben Giles.
· Kestle Barton – stunning centre for the arts above Frenchman’s Creek, Helford River – widespread coverage for Andrew Lanyon/Von Ribbentrop exhibition including The Observer and Sunday Telegraph, BBC Spotlight and ITV Westcountry.
· Goonhilly Earth Station - Launch of plan for international space research centre at Goonhilly Earth Station by team of GES Ltd – in conjunction with Oxford University and BT - worldwide coverage.
· Media Training – bespoke, confidential training days by industry experts for private and public companies, charities and not-for-profits – carried out in association with veteran media colleagues including Vision Accomplished and Sound View Media.
· Films – corporate/public information films for clients including Visit Cornwall, The Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust, The National Lobster Hatchery, Gencon and Consumer Direct – made in association with colleagues at Sound View Media, Vision Accomplished and Excess Energy.
· Project work – includes the launch of cornishfoodmarket.co.uk, the Probation Service, The Eden Project, Newlyn Filmhouse, Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust, Cornwall Sustainable Buildings Trust, Trewithen Dairy, IMS Prussia Cove, Hine Downing Solicitors, autism charity Spectrum, Designs of our Time (DOTT) Cornwall and not-for-profit ReZolve Cornwall.
4 Florence Place
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us: